Supporting Annual Events for Clients
Ishar Multicultural Women’s Health Centre operates on a philosophy that is grounded in the ‘Social Model of Health’ meaning that the ’medical’ condition of women seeking the service of the Centre is not separated from the ‘real life’ interconnections of personal, social, economic, racial, age and gender related problems they experience.
Our vision is that the Centre be a place of health and healing, happiness and peace, meeting the real requirements of women from different cultural backgrounds. The centre offers outreach, in-house group work, individual counselling, advice, mediation, and advocacy and referral services. This in turn allows the women and their families to be empowered through improved health and wellbeing.
As a non-profit organisation, your donations will go a long way towards:
- Sustainability of the Visiting Sisters Program and the Perinatal Support Program
- Provision of more innovative programs that respond to the needs of newly arrived migrants and refugees
- Expansion of the services that the Centre can provide
- Subsidizing various skills development workshops
- Supporting our Annual Christmas Event for clients
Our Centre is equipped to receive tax-deductable donations (above $2) via cheque or money order made payable to:
Ishar Multicultural Women ’s Health Centre
21 Sudbury Road
Mirrabooka WA 6061
A receipt will be sent to you by email or post once your donation has been approved. Contact us if you require further information.