All Ishar staff are involved in providing information to clients/service providers and/or referring them to other agencies or health professionals, according to need.
Access to any of Ishar’ Health Services:
- Service providers can access a Referral Form on this website.
- Women may self refer – simply phone for an appointment.
Cost of services:
- Well Women’s Health Clinic – Bulk-billed. Bring Medicare Card and / or Pension Card
- Physiotherapy Clinic – No cost.
- Counsellor – Bulk-billed with GP Mental Health Plan. Otherwise, $10.00 per consultation.
- Most other services are free of charge unless otherwise stated.
A free interpreter service is available through Translating & Interpreting Services (TIS) when required. Simply ask for an interpreter to be arranged when making appointments.
Ishar has a number of bi-lingual workers who assist Project Officers and participants with other programs including workshops, information sessions and the like.