Clients are entitled to:
- Respect and courtesy at all times.
- Confidentiality and privacy of information.
- Access to free interpreter services.
- Access to services and groups.
- Registration for membership.
What Ishar expects of Clients:
- Book appointments for necessary services.
- Arrive on time for all appointments.
- Give at least 24 hours notice for any cancellation of appointments, especially if an interpreter has been booked.
- Clients are not to be under the influence of alcohol or other drugs.
- Provide Ishar with correct contact information and notify of any changes.
- Make full payment of service fees where necessary.
- Present Medicare and Health Care Cards when accessing the Health Services.
Client Rights to Complaint Resolution
- Client complaints will be addressed by the CEO and forwarded to the Board of Management if necessary.
- Clients will be kept informed of the process as it occurs.